Sunday 2 February 2014

WELCOME!

Hello hello hello! Welcome to my brand new blog, "Behind D Curtain". I'm sure by now you're probably wondering what curtain I'm talking about. Have no fear its nothing that cornE.

I'm very heavily involved in the arts and it is my experience that many people do not know or underestimate the type of work that goes into putting on a production. There are many aspects that goes into putting a show together so with this blog I hope to enlighten you with regard to that process and take you on a journey. So sit back relax and enjoy the ride! 

You can check out the following links for more Behind D Curtain:

Thank you for coming and stay tuned for lots of riveting posts to come.

4 comments:

  1. when am i getting to be on the blog..... We do it for the blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea, very interesting and I can't wait to see how this develops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More...give me more .Keep it up guys :)

    ReplyDelete